Thursday, January 26, 2006

 

Man oh man oh man, last Sunday was AWESOME! Trail went on forever, it was something like 63 weiner dog miles. I got caught up in some brambles again and Dad had to take my leash off to untangle it. When a thorn or burr gets in my paw I just stop and look at Dad, Dad takes it out and all is well again. At the end of the trail, Dad wrapped me in a towel and put me in a suitcase. It was nice and warm so I fell asleep right away - Dad even brought me some orange food - I love the end of the trail almost as much as the trail itself. I slept for two days straight after that trail, too tired to even lick my own butthole!

This week has been pretty slow, Mom's been so busy that she doesn't play with me and Dad has been going out a lot - wish I could come with. I don't bite people, but if I did, I could bite anybody's butt. I jump really high. I can jump on to the tallest beds and even over baby gates. I hurt my back once, though, so I've been more cautious. I want to be the fastest weiner dog ever, that's a picture of me when I ran in the Buda Weiner Dog Races coming out of gate two - I won this heat! Too bad Dad didn't have time to go back the next day. I can't wait until Sunday.

Comments:
if you liked this trail, you will love my march trail.
 
Sammy, you should start doing longer races. Become an ultraweiner.
 
Sammy outruns most hashers. I always beat him because I auto wank.
 
Sammy? What have you been up to lately?!?
 
Sammy kicked my ass on Whoreo's trail. Not that you were there to see it, autowanker!
 
Hey Sammy, we have a new dog who's coming to Austin to meet you in a few months. He isn't quite as tall as Phineas -that's a good thing for your dad, but maybe not so much for you!!!

On-On!
 
Tell your mom Happy 30th!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?